Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

#!%*&^$

I quite like this song. Haha

and this,

its a "bang head" song lololol. Kaiser Chiefs are good.

Anyway, been doing what I do best, wasting time and doing nothing. Oh the irony, after my post earlier this afternoon.
Argh I suck to the max.

So, my guy friends of the same year have been telling me that they just received their enlistment letters and are quite intimidated by the fact that NS is coming for them so soon. Haha. Army sucks. But absence makes the heart grow fonder, so ohwell, I miss you baby.

My list of things-to-do:
1) Pack my very messy room and table
2) Arrange my worksheets/lecture notes/tutorials and other random paperwork into proper files to ensure efficient distribution of paper and greater accessibility to finding them (like I went frantic searching for my bio spa experiments last night). Haha, this is so Skill B/D!!
3) Get my ibanking account set up asap
4) Account for and keep track of my extravagant expenditure (my money has been disappearing, mostly into my stomach). I need to save money
5) Engage in some form of physical exercise but I hate running I hate running I hate running and it's always such a chore to travel down to the club for a swim (I need to lose my fatzz seriously my apetite has grown smaller but it's still not enough I'm not trying to sound anorexic okay but anyway I am horrified to hear that when you try to lose weight the first part of your body which shrinks are your boobs -.-)
6) Start revising my work everyday and doing my tutorials before the tutorials like a hard-working diligent school girl who loves loves loves school and aspires to be a n3rd4life
7) So far, I've stopped at 6. Maybe when I start becoming more productive I'll be able to add more, not that the above are not enough to keep me more than occupied. That is, if I have the discipline to actually complete them. Ggxx.
8) Oh, not forgetting, drink plenty of water and put moisturiser daily, and attempt to sleep earlier. My skin's bad, damnit. I want baby smooth skin.

And this is really really really cute hahaha I can't wait to have a baby of my own, not now of course, just a random comment but I'm sure I'll love motherhood ahaha. I love small kids. Smart little kids. (:


Harry Potter tmrw! Can't wait, I shall like go and read the book now to recap my memory lololol. I'm such a loser.

Okay, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home